At VidsReport, we value the privacy of our customers and users. This policy outlines the rights of California residents under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and how to exercise them.
2. Your CCPA Rights
Under the CCPA, residents of California have the right to:
- Request disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected.
- Request deletion of personal information we have collected, subject to certain exceptions.
- Request that we disclose the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of sources from which we collect it, the business or commercial purpose for collecting it, and the categories of third parties with whom we share it.
- Not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
3. Exercising Your CCPA Rights
To exercise any of your CCPA rights, you can contact us via email at email@example.com. Upon receiving a request, we will confirm receipt within 10 business days and provide information on how we will process the request. We aim to respond to a request for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving that request. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
4. Verification Process
To protect your information, we need to verify your identity before we can respond to your request. Therefore, when you make a request, we will ask you to provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information.
5. Use of Personal Information
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
6. Changes to This CCPA Policy
We may update our CCPA Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new CCPA Policy on this page.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at: